The exhibition illustrated the following:
- Common Wedding Traditions
- Newspaper cuttings of local marriages and significant anniversaries
- Photographs of local weddings going back over time
- The marriage and honeymoon of John and Fanny Dickinson (Timble Man and his wife)
- The wedding bunting project
- Wedding gown fashion through the ages
More of the information produced for this and other exhibitions is held in our Archive. Access is available to all through the Centre office.
Read more on The Archive.